Tax Associates and Senior Tax Account
The Tax Associate’s primary duty will be the preparation of individual income tax returns, personal property tax returns and basic business tax returns. Excellent customer service abilities and a passion for working with people are essential for this position.
Education & Credentials:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience but looking for a wide range of candidates with experience that varies in years.
- Must have a BA. But MA, or CPA is preferred
- Client-first focus
- Drive: This is a fast-paced environment of processing a solid volume of returns with strict deadlines.
- Technical ability: Excellent Excel skills and must be able to pick up other software programs quickly.
- Curiosity: You’ll use your communication skills to ask pointed questions to help better understand complex returns.
- Attention to Detail: You’re eager to explore the nuances and details of many individual and business returns.
- Passion to grow: This role is for a self-directed professional, who possesses the drive, aptitude, and attitude to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Pay – $65k – 135k + bonus
Contact Denise Erickson:
616-460-9443 or firstname.lastname@example.org