This comprehensive set of responsibilities and qualifications indicates a need for a candidate with a strong background in both financial management and analytical skills, as well as the ability to collaborate across different departments and implement process improvements.
- Oversee the end-to-end accounts receivable process, including invoicing, cash application, and collections.
- Monitor customer accounts for timely payments and follow up on overdue invoices.
- Collaborate with sales and customer service teams to resolve billing issues and address customer inquiries.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Prepare and present comprehensive sales reports to key stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand customer behavior and market dynamics.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports related to accounts receivable and sales performance.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data and provide insights to support management decision-making.
- Continuously evaluate and streamline accounts receivable processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Identify opportunities for automation and implement improvements to optimize workflow.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, sales, and customer service, to ensure alignment and effective communication.
- Communicate findings and insights clearly and concisely to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable, sales analysis, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant accounting software.
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA) is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Familiarity with industry-specific regulations and best practices.