The Planner position develops and maintains an accurate production schedule that meets customer demand works to adjust workflow to ensure effective use of available capacity for labor, materials, and equipment. They also monitor factory capacity and identifies potential constraints that could impact scheduling, works under limited supervision and has significant responsibility for efficiency of operations.
- Minimum of three years Materials Planning experience
- Two-year degree in related field (Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Business, etc…), Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MRP or ERP systems.
- Solid understanding of electronic business systems.
- Able to effectively manage many tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative and can manage time effectively.
- Able to build strong relationships and able to effectively facilitate work and communication among several key stakeholders including vendors, internal and external customers.