The Fabrication/Engineering Technician role is responsible for all programming, touch up, training, fixture evaluation, and process quality of the value stream. In addition, they will support the day-to-day needs of the department through the Management Development System.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree or other technical certification. Minimum of three years related experience and/or training.
- Blueprint reading experience required.
- Ability to use and apply basic mathematical functions to solve problems and analyze data. Ability to develop and interpret graphs and charts.
- Position requires constant exposure to the manufacturing areas where the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection is mandatory.
- Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts. Frequent exposure to high noise levels. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles.
- Flexibility to provide back-up to other positions during peak production times required.