The Mechanical Engineer conducts research, develops, and designs mechanical components, equipment, and systems while planning, directing, and coordinating project activities to ensure that project quality, cost, and timing goals are accomplished.
- Passion for creating innovative machine designs for custom factory automation.
- Experience using 3D CAD Software to design systems that include robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and many other mechanical devices.
- Ability to analyze equipment specifications and performance requirements to meet the needs of companies all over North America.
- Flexibility to make frequent changes initiated by customers or internal contributors.
- Initiative to collaborate with Controls Engineers and Manufacturing teams to develop optimal design solutions.
- Desire to plan and develop experimental test programs and analyze test data and determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Creative mindset and mechanical inclination.
- Personal sense of ownership and commitment to initial quality and support for issues that arise.
- A high standard of integrity.
- An ability to use creative problem-solving skills to help provide rock solid solutions to our customers.
- Four-year degree in Engineering, flexible if good experience.
- 4+ years of experience in automation equipment design.
Benefits of the role:
- A team that promotes professional and personal growth
- A place where you and your work are valued.
- An encouraging work culture.
- Ownership in the company
- Competitive wage
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentive
- Cutting edge technology
- Electric vehicle charging available.