The Tax Associate’s primary duty will be the preparation of individual income tax returns, personal property tax returns and basic business tax returns. Excellent customer service abilities and a passion for working with people are essential for this position.
Education & Credentials:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience but looking for a wide range of candidates with experience that varies in years.
- Must have a BA. But MA, or CPA is preferred
- Client-first focus
- Drive: This is a fast-paced environment of processing a solid volume of returns with strict deadlines.
- Technical ability: Excellent Excel skills and must be able to pick up other software programs quickly.
- Curiosity: You’ll use your communication skills to ask pointed questions to help better understand complex returns.
- Attention to Detail: You’re eager to explore the nuances and details of many individual and business returns.
- Passion to grow: This role is for a self-directed professional, who possesses the drive, aptitude, and attitude to do whatever it takes to get the job done.