Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage annual budgeting, monthly financial forecasting and strategic financial planning.
- Manage the financial analysis and operational data analysis processes, to support commercial and operational decision making and planning.
- Work closely with the CEO and senior management on actual performance against plans and budgets, proactive in taking steps to close any plan shortfalls. Provide useful, objective analysis to other executives that will help in evaluating results and in driving a greater level of accountability throughout the organization.
- Fully responsible for internal controls, accounting and consolidation systems, including maintenance of related policies and procedures and guaranteeing their consistent application.
- Oversee credit and collection activity, maintaining an appropriate balance in credit risk decisions, utilizing Company’s financial strength to help support sales growth while balancing risk.
- Oversee the accounting team and proactively identify relevant accounting issues, ensuring processes necessary to guarantee accurate and timely reporting of the company’s performance, including punctual communication and effective coordination with Company Group Shared Services.
- Fully guarantee that finance and internal control activities and practices conform to Company, and Finder policies, in compliance with accounting principles and all applicable laws and requirements.
- Assist on US Compliance, ensuring observance of US regulations (SOX compliance, trade compliance, FCPA), EU regulations and Company Group Compliance processes and procedures, working closely with the Compliance Director.
- Prepare board and shareholder resolutions and documentation; hold relations with relevant external bodies and legal stakeholders when required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 7+ years’ experience as Finance Manager in a multinational company; US company familiarity preferred.
- Strong technical skills in all Finance areas such as administration, accounting, controlling, treasury.
- Proven leadership skills and management experience with an ability to recruit, develop, motivate, and retain a high performing financial team.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining a strong internal control structure.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- High proficiency in Excel and general Office Package.
- Work experience in the manufacturing field is preferred.