ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute marketing programs that align with the firm’s strategic branding and marketing initiatives.
- Serve as point person for geo-specific marketing campaigns; ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Support shareholders and BD team members, focusing on engaging key stakeholders, prospects, and referral sources.
- Design targeted campaigns leveraging thought leadership and technical content; track and manage leads and follow-up communications.
- Drive brand and public relations strategies.
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with key business/community organizations to identify prospective clients.
- Manage and execute local sponsorships and firm hosted events and conferences.
- Oversee content development, production, and delivery of proposals to prospective clients.
- Assist in carrying out national marketing strategic initiatives.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a related field, professional services or B2B industry experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable writing, grammar and editing/proofreading skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels within the firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat is necessary.
- Familiarity in Salesforce, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress experience is a plus.